Welcome to the BEIS Parent-Teacher Association!
The Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is a dedicated group of parents who volunteer at school events, raise funds for the school, and generally work together with faculty to strengthen the BEIS community.
Our main goal is to create the best possible educational experience for our children.
- Treasurer and Nursery Representative – Gemma Cerrera
- Secretary and KI Representative – Pauline Evora
- Chair Person and KI Representative – Joon Hwaee
- Grade 1 Representative – Lakambini Laroque
- Grade 1 Representative – Irene Lara
- Grade 3 Representative – Pia Zulueta
- Grade 3 Representative – Kathleen Tonette Park
- Grade 3 Representative – Paula Comba
- Grade 4 Representative – Maria ‘Aurora’ Pierce
- Grade 7 Representative – Joana Oswell
- Grade 8 Representative – M Violet Park
We are always happy to receive new members! If interested please inform you child’s homeroom teacher or speak to the Administration Office.