Protocols for Keeping BEIS Safe
During these unprecedented times, safety for all our faculty, workers and visitors is paramount here at BEIS. We hope that the information provided on this page will help answer any questions you may have prior to visiting our campus.
- Masks are to be worn at all times on campus.
- Temperature checks are carried out on all persons entering the campus and all are required to sanitize.
- Disinfection mats are placed at the school entrance.
- Desk shields are provided for all office staff and personnel.
- All BEIS parents are requested to conduct their own screening of household help and thus those persons with a BEIS ID will continue to be allowed access to BEIS.
- All staff and faculty have the responsibility to conduct daily temperature and symptom checks.
- Families arriving on the island should expect to comply with a 14-day self-quarantine prior to visiting campus.
- Any visitor from outside the BEIS community will need a pre-arranged appointment and will be subject to a temperature check. These signs have been posted at BEIS gate security.
- Directional and advisory signage is displayed around the campus.
- The campus is thoroughly disinfected every weekend.